- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will work alongside web, security, DB, and the application teams to support architecture, transitioning and operations of customer-facing websites and apps, core business supporting systems and workloads, and IT systems and services, in Amazon, Azure, and Alibaba cloud services, in addition to private cloud / virtualization deployments.
- Your responsibilities will include system administration, cloud technical design, architecture, implementation, security, cost analysis and control, reporting and support services.
- Area of focus will include IaaS, implementation, and optimization of highly available, and fault tolerant systems on the cloud.
- Ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, security and cost optimization.
- Implementing and controlling security to and from cloud assets
- Coordinate and engineer availability zones and regional architecture for data protection, DR and manual redundancy failovers.
- Deploying, maintaining, and securing Linux (RHEL/Ubuntu)
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly integrated service management reports across all solutions.
- Supporting various IT projects, services, and implementations.
- On-call duty.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Silicon Expert is the leading data provider of electronic component data to the electronics industry. We provide OEMs, EMSs, Distributors and Component Manufacturers with the most accurate data and sophisticated tools for electronic component management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon Egypt