- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus & Company Benefits
About the Job
"HVAC Mechanical Technical Office Engineer" (shop drawing,Submittal,Procurement)
- Create project pricing, financial proposals and quotations and send it to the technical sales team to create the project financial proposal.
- Request the price lists of material from vendors to create the cost sheet and quotation.
- Prepare and review shop drawings
- Review design calculation
- Prepare material submittal documents and follow up on its approval
- attend progress meetings and discuss technical proposals
- evaluate tender documents, drawing, and schedules
- negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors both technical and commercial aspects
- Study the material used in the project to assure its availably and the start finding the suitable source for them.
- Prepare material submittals to be approved by the consultant.
- Communicate with suppliers & subcontractors to get price lists, negotiate the prices and close the deal with purchasing the agreed-on material.
- Document the project data and progress of components and equipment supply in each project to insure the steady flow of work.
- Assess and select the vendors and suppliers to work with in current and previous projects.
- Coordinate with project engineers to get approved takeoff
- Preparing bills and submit it to the client and follow up the collections
- Prepare the payments of subcontractors
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
365 Ecology I Energy efficient solutions is an innovative Engineering House providing Integrated HVAC Energy Efficient Solutions supporting Modern Buildings Industry, sustaining low energy consumption and environment-friendly approaches.
See all Careers and Jobs at 365 Ecology