- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The scope of services required shall include but will not be limited to:-
- QC MANAGER shall review and report on Contractor's submittals for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to contract requirements,
- Draw the Contractor attention of unsatisfactory work that requires to be rectified. In the event of any difficulty of having the work rectified, to inform the Project Manager immediately.
- Review and approve shop drawings showing details of constructions, proposal for execution of the works and construction layouts, submitted by the Contractor,
- Ensure contractor maintains a current set of marked-up drawings and specifications to reflect the actual constructed,
- Maintain a daily log of the Contractor's submittals showing the approval status and key dates (submission and review),
- Monitor Contractor operations to ensure materials and workmanship are complying with the specifications,
- Review and accept method of construction of the project components,
- QC MANAGER shall conduct period inspections and prepares a list of items which require correction, or completion and oversee such actions.
- Assist the Project Manager in technical matters when evaluating claims and make recommendations.
- QC MANAGER shall review Contractors material and any plant substitution requests to assure no degradation to specifications requirements of any type.
- Carry out inspection and approval of all materials delivered for
conformance with technical specifications, including installation and O&M manuals and drawings,
- Prepare and submit for the Project Manager's approval the quality control inspection and control procedures,
- Approve Contractor's proposed installation method together with proposed method for Construction of ancillary works and proposed personnel for installation,
- Approve Contractor's method of statement and method for testing and commissioning,
- Arrange weekly site meetings with the Contractor.
- Review as built drawings and arrange with the Contractor their timely delivery to Project Manager.
- Respond in writing to any questions regarding the intent of the contract documents with a copy to the Project Manager and issue instruction to ensure that the intent of the documents is being abided by.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the pool of...