- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handling incoming calls and communications and distribute them in a timely manner.
- Managing filing and archiving system.
- Managing financial issues of the office including custody and purchase.
- Helping organize and maintain office areas including following up regular cleaning and maintenance of office and lab.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs for the staff as required.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Coordinating with quality responsible for all lab documents arrangements, maintaining, and update.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory of the office and lab.
- Client reception as needed.
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Support calibration staff activities upon needed.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
At TAG Co. we offer an extensive range of services for HVAC systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at TAG Egypt
We offer an extensive range of services in the field of clean room and contamination controlled environments. We bring to the site everything from initial feasibility design studies, through to...