- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Description & Specification:
- Reporting to the Transportation Director, this role is to lead Modelling and Transport Planning Unit. This role is for a Degree-qualified engineering professional with at least 15 years of progressive experience in the field of transportation planning, transportation modelling, or a related discipline. MSc and / or chartered status is desirable.
- Leading a team of transport planners and modellers.
- Leading the Update, Development and Maintenance of the Strategic Transportation Model (STM) currently built on the VISUM platform.
- Supporting on the development of policies, technical standards and guidance relating to the development and maintenance of the STM, prepared according to the Municipality’s business needs and international good practice.
- Providing technical leadership for projects
- Knowledge sharing and driving technical innovation with colleagues everywhere.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas