- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for various services projects execution, project profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
- Assist Operation Manager with various aspects of business objectives and meeting business KPIs.
- Organize, structure and assist project team to meet the needs of the project and control project costs
- Ensure on time delivery of quality information, material, workmanship, field service and product performance.
- Review and manage the project schedule and approve changes, ensuring all contract parameters are being met
- Review all purchase orders for contract materials, services and Quality Assurance and Control requirements.
- Issue various periodic reports detailing financial and schedule status of project (s).
- Serve as prime interface with customer and consortium to resolve issues of mutual concern with guidance of Ops Manager.
- Enhance financial return to GE through sound management.
- Effect a timely contract completion with customer satisfaction.
- Manage project risks and mitigate significant back charges, or LDs for performance or delay.
- Execute Project / Gate Reviews, close any action items if applicable.Own the project process through Handover from Sales until all obligations are complete at FAC.
- Take an active role with Sales to promote future business with Customer/Consortium.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Bachelor's degree (four year course) in Electrical Engineering with at least 5+ years of experience in Project Management. Preferably Grid Services background.
- Technical knowledge on GIS / Transformer and condition monitoring (PD/ IR/Oil Analysis) of Transmission and distribution substations assets.
- ERP / SAP working knowledge in PS module.
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other team members & customers in seamless project execution.
- Strong planning, organizing, and priority setting skills.
- Strong in building relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors.Broad technical and commercial knowledge covering multiple disciplines.
- Ability to relate to client's management, senior & top management and staff.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving & Negotiation skills.
- Certification by Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent.
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric