- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 SAR per month, Package provided
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- The ability to work with product, business, and application teams to write technical user stories.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Systems thinking skills, to be able to see the interactions and relationships between the people, processes, and technology involved in an environment.
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization.
- Communication skills, to communicate information effectively and inappropriate forms to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff.
- Provides recommendations for business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Works with business partners within one or more business organizations to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
- Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks, and cost vs. benefits.
- Analyses client operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services