- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Test and analyze lab samples and operate lab equipment and instruments to ensure the quality of products and materials in compliance with GSK standards and specification, local requirements and GMP.
- Analyze and test raw materials and packaging materials, RM re-testing and intermediates as well as finished products according to approved protocols and specifications.
- Operate departmental section equipment and instruments according to approved SOP’s e.g. HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, IR and Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, balances and other analytical equipment.
- Implement and maintain GMP, GLP relevant to his/her job.
- Perform product validation analysis according to approved validation protocols.
- Responsible for keeping the retained samples and products and their disposal, according to approved SOP’s.
- Prepare, standardize and maintain availability of reference standard, volumetric solutions, glassware and reagents and ensure their good handling and storage according to the approved SOP’s
- Perform environmental analysis cleaning validation analysis, water analysis and other monitoring lab tests under the supervision of the section head.
- Ensure that EHS requirements are fulfilled during work.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK