- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- OCP, OCA or any Oracle Certificate is a plus.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle's AIM methodology.
- Demonstrated competencies in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports.
- Experience with developing/ customizing reports and forms within software environment.
- Being able to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Being able to work under stressful circumstances.
- Being able to work within a team.
- Having high attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of fundamental ETL methodology.
- Experience developing APEX Applications.
- Experience with ADF, OAF, Java, JSP, HTML, XML development
About this Company
AHCC is an international “One-Source Solution Provider” offering a full spectrum of IT consulting services and software solutions using agile development and rapid application deployment. We have a team of industry experts that can assist in meeting our clients current and...
See all Careers and Jobs at AHCC