- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Support Engineer is responsible to provide the IT support for Vodafone local markets as 2nd line team responsible for resolving complicated technical issues or escalating them to the vendors. The role includes maintaining the availability of the applications and their hosted servers, management of all the system components and development of scripts to automate the system activities.
- Maintaining the availability of the applications
- Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps on mobile platforms and back end systems to solve the problems and service requests, including testing and QA of fixes.
- Determine if issues are application or software (triage)
- Regular Deployment activities for the application
- Developing scripts to automate system activities
- Monitoring configuration
- User management configuration
- CMS (application) Management and configuration
- Troubleshooting & facilitating the Infrastructure and connectivity issues remotely for Vodafone markets (i.e., Vodafone Portugal, Greece, Ghana, etc) (DNS,Proxy, Firewalls)
- Utilizing the existing team applications and tools (knowledge base,Documentation database) to solve the incidents
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone