- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions and key third party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Obtain and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions certifications, as applicable
- Exemplify professional, clear, timely communication in all interactions to include follow-ups where possible
- Working with the client to understand legacy data components and identifying and documenting the appropriate location for such data in Dynamics NAV.
- Designing, architecture and implementing integrations and migrations between Dynamics NAV and a variety of products.
- Providing on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email, phone or site visits.
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality services.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Outsourcing/Offshoring