- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share
About the Job
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...