- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow-up & witness production & packaging activities to ensure compliance & perform necessary checks to ensure product quality.
- Ensure product proper labeling regarding identity & status to maintain product identification.
- Fully attend raw material handling steps whether in dispensing or during preparation to ensure material identity, batches & weight.
- Fully attend inspection/packaging start-ups to verify components used, ensure correct batch variables, checks inspection & verification instrumentation / equipment to assure its performance and participate in reconciliation that ensure complete traceability.
- Witness process validation & equipment qualification & calibration studies to ensure adherence to Amriya internal SOPs & on time performance according to plan.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AMRIYA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
See all Careers and Jobs at Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries
Operating under the umbrella of PHARCO Corporation, Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries is a private Egyptian shareholding pharmaceutical company based in Alexandria, Egypt. Founded in 1984, Amriya was established with the aim of...