- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure that all departments of the company implement the provisions of the standard for occupational safety and health of ISO certificates
- Training the staff on evacuation, rescue, and rescue plan.
- Paying attention to awareness work on an ongoing basis to the employees in the obligation to wear safety tasks to maintain non-exposure to occupational hazards.
- Follow-up maintenance of the fire network and equipment of the company as well as writing a maintenance report on vehicles.
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Identifying potential hazards, and taking protective measures for prohibiting them.
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, injuries, complaints and cases of ill health.
- Drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Ensuring that the business process confirms with the ISO standards.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Security and Surveillance Transportation