- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Basic + Commission Based Salary Scheme
About the Job
- Nile Academy is looking for a Business Development executive to act as the Ambassador of Nile Academy. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate training solutions
- Customize training solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up sales meetings or calls
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new training services and new pricing/payment plans
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching