- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Customer Service Assistant is Needed:
Purpose of position:
- The principal accountabilities of the Customer Service Assistant (=CSA) is to manage the activity of Customer Service representatives to perform order administration duties and ensure that customer order requests are processed on a timely and efficient basis.
- The CSA will be responsible for correct and timely execution of the pre-order, order, and post-order process for Evonik in the MEA region. In his function as an interface to the customer and the Business Line sales team he/she will support and monitor all the steps from receipt and delivery of an order and receipt of payment. CSA would check the orders for correctness and completeness, enter them into the SAP system, and monitor and process the orders whenever necessary.
- Core tasks (preferably in connection with products, services and, if applicable, important internal/external customers)
- Perform complete order to cash process for Evonik customers in Egypt and neighbor countries
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of order-to-cash business processes, and support the CS Manager to make critical decisions that support both strategic plans and tactical objectives for customer service team.
- Manage relationship and services with key internal / external customers for order and returns processing
- Identify and implement processes, establish and monitor key performance indicators that foster swift and efficient order processing in Egypt and the region
Customer Service/ Operational:
- Provide sales support to designated countries: accept orders, check and process the order in SAP
- Receive specific customer queries and pass them on to the unit responsible.
- Clarification of all questions related with processing orders, handling changes in orders and independently carrying out all the necessary phone calls and correspondence.
- Checking contract documents and customer orders (product, specification, price, payment and delivery conditions, delivery date, and packaging).
- Updating customer-related and material-related master data in SAP (conditions, product/quality data (specification and message determination), packaging data, consignees, shippers, representatives, etc.)
- Preparation of L/C compliant documents based on the credit transactions, invoicing, monitoring of funds transfer for outstanding receivables
- Oral and written reminders to customers in the event of overdue receivables
- Initiation of returns and credit / debit memos, contacting the customer for the return of reusable packaging
- Work with Trade Compliance/Foreign Trade organizations to manage the Customer Profile(s)/End Use Certificate/Trade Restriction Covenant
- Coordinate the preparation of shipping documentation for the customers
- Handle customer request for samples, process and monitor complaints in due course.
- Interact with colleagues from Headquarters, Sales & Marketing, and Accounts Receivables, Credit & Legal teams to follow up on credit and logistics matters.
- Help to ensure the optimization of SAP processes in MEA.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least