- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Relationship to Top Management
The Top Management of Empire Training & Education Center is responsible for establishing and approving all center policies and guidelines.
Reports to Executive Manager.
Responsible for developing and implementing the Empire training & education Center`s Social Media strategy in order to increase the online presence and improve the marketing and sales efforts. The Social Media Specialist will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments under the supervision of the Executive Manager.
- Build and maintain the Center’s social media presence.
- Participate in social media strategy creation process and engage in generating its creative ideas.
- Manage/write the content of the center's pages & profiles on the various social media channels, and prepare creative Ads on a daily basis.
- Plan and execute all web, email, and social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies to reach target audience.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Prepare the designs needed for brochure & the center`s website.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & the Sales department teams.
- Prepare reports on Social Media and website statistics.
- Deal with the data collected and retarget the qualified leads.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Market Research Marketing and Advertising
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in a related field)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist (not less than 3 years of similar experience).
- Excellent command of Arabic & English language.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Photoshop user.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) and their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO.
About this Company
Empire Training Rooms & Education Services (ETE) a unique one of a kind center for learning, innovation and culture located in the 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Empire
We provide learning opportunities through educational courses for high-school students (IG, SAT & IB),...