- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- General Secretarial Work.
- Office manager essentially ensures the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
- Organizing meetings and managing database.
- Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts.
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- Ordering stationery and furniture.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff.
- Managing office budgets.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Organizing induction programs for new managerial level.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date for managerial level, arranging interviews and so on.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Information Technology Services
About this Company
PlugN was established in 2017 with its office based in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt. Our company provides educational technological solutions, products, services & consultations to educational entities throughout the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at PLUGN for Educational Technology
PlugN's role within the region is to...