- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production Online Media
About this Company
Big teddy is a creative house that fulfills your digital marketing needs by offering tailored full campaigns. Our services such as social media management, digital marketing analysis, branding services, script writing, voice over and motion graphics help us to form the perfect...
See all Careers and Jobs at Big teddy