- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools.
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate.
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails, and complaints escalating when necessary.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Community team.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
Big teddy is a creative house that fulfills your digital marketing needs by offering tailored full campaigns. Our services such as social media management, digital marketing analysis, branding services, script writing, voice over and motion graphics help us to form the perfect...
See all Careers and Jobs at Big teddy