- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Marketing duties .
- Develop a market analysis study to be updated regularly, including but not limited to; prospect clients, demographics, market size, competition analysis, market share.
- Develop customized targeted promotional sales strategies
- Develop short- and long-term business development plans with clear KPIs
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Manage the day to day marketing communication activities
- Prepare annual schedule of course and diplomas to be calendar offered
- Coordinate with session leaders and designers to develop course works and content.
- Prepare monthly content calendars of copies and visuals to be published.
- Writing copy for all marketing and communication material including media relations content, newsletter content, social media content, emails, website and speaking proposals.
- Prepare monthly social media content calendars of copies and publish course & diploma events.
- Develop Website SEO
- Revamp and update course and event information every six month based on course updates and marketing requirements
- Create digital media ads, monitor and optimize
- Write and publish marketing & promotional content (media relations, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, digital and social media content, website etc.)
- Media buying ; Printed publications, Online publications, Social media advertising bookings, Online advertising.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Manage the marketing budget and produce an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of each marketing campaign.
- Manage partner marketing agencies to efficiently and successfully execute the requests.
- Keep website content up-to-date.
- Coordinate with the graphic designer to create designs in a timely manner
- PR & Event management
- Search and propose on-ground activations and customer events, that KEMET should be a part of.
- Organize on-ground activations and customer events.
- All coordination activities
- Preparing guest lists
- Venue info
- Promotions and registrations
- Develop and manage the execution of the promotional material i.e. leaflets, flyers, banners, etc.
- Provide on ground support and management
- Maintain and Expand relations with journalists through formal and informal media activities to Increase visibility.
Business development duties .
- Outbound sales efforts to expand business opportunities and increase its customer base
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients and investors.
- Creating a KEMET community using online and offline tools I.e. Facebook, Instagram
- Give attention to after service feedback and recommendations (to get returners and referrals)
- Building a network with relevant industries to create internship, employment and training opportunities for KEMET alumni responsible for our annual internship program
- Develop the business through tutors relation and recruitment of tutors for new courses and diplomas.
- Customer service & Reputation management
- Maintain good relationship with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Manage and coordinate the day to day communication activities with the customers i.e. Facebook, Instagram, linkedIn, Website, E-mails, Phone calls, WhatsApp communication groups etc. (external)
- Manage Social Media Platforms to Multiply the effects of communication
- Create e-mail template for student/ instructor correspondence
- Register all phone calls in terms of interest, contact information, etc. for the purposes of increasing KEMET data base.
- Research & Reporting
- Develop a competitive benchmark every Quarter to identify service improvements and new services industry trends, competitors & top instructors.
- Digital media report (monthly)
- Social media
- Website activity
- ADS expenditure
- Customer reporting queries/day per month to evaluate customer interest and need
- Customer profile (profession, educational background, location, etc.)
- Any other responsibilities that may come up within his/her sc
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Training and Coaching
About this Company
KEMET is the first Art & Design institute in Egypt and MEA that provides uniquely integrated design courses and diplomas, built on traditional disciplines, but meet the future with a creative, career-focused educational experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kemet Art & Design