- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Section 1: Identifying Information
Manager – Logistics & Warehousing
Section 2: Position Summary
- Manage and execute logistics and supply chain operations, ensuring a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high service levels at all times and assist the company in achieving its objectives and targets.
Section 3: Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Major Responsibility: Support & Manages the workflow
- Support all internal areas such as Product Management, Sales, Supply Chain and Fulfilment Management in their Logistics needs
- Manage all aspects of logistics, such as contract negotiation, auditing freight charges, filing claims on shortages and overages, freight scheduling.
- Work actively in Loss Control and Risk Management programs and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain programs for Inbound and Outbound Transportation, domestic and international to support the distribution of products from suppliers around the Globe
- Responsible for complete warehouse management
- On incoming shipments, plan warehouse space accordingly and arrange to offload, check and arrange to rack the goods on GRN.
- Ensuring regular cycle count stock audits, reporting and following up on any discrepancies and adjusting stock to match the system and vice versa.
- On Outbound shipments, all Sales orders to be managed as per agreed SLA
End Results: Ensure Effective Logistics Operation meet and exceed all agreed Service Level (SLA)
Percentage: On Going Activity
Major Responsibility: Lean Initiatives
- Be an active part and Lead Lean Deployment at Riyadh Warehouse
End Results: To ensure a successful rollout of Lean deployment in Saudi Warehouse by reducing/eliminating waste and increasing Productivity and Delivery throughput
Percentage: On Going Activity
Major Responsibility: Team Management
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Experience - No. of yrs – A total of 7 – 10 years of experience in International Logistics and Trade Compliance of which at least 3-4 years should be in a managerial position
- Industry – IT / Telecom industry experience/knowledge preferred
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Effective managerial and Leadership skills
- Familiarity with development of process and procedures to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Mature personality with the ability to develop people and build effective teams.
- Knowledge of Egyptian customs Rules and Regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Scala, and WMS.
- Preferred to have an experience of Business Process reengineering, Six Sigma or Lean background
Section 7: IM Competencies
Guidelines: Provide the IM Competencies necessary to perform the position.
- Team Work & Respect
- Social Responsibility
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec