Skills And Tools:
- Our company is specialized in managing and operating Sports Clubs in partnership with renowned developers.
- Welcome to check our website: https://www.blueribbon-inc.com/
- We are currently on the search for a Procurement Specialist for one of our clubs
- Under the guidance of the Head of procurement, you will be responsible for daily vendor management in line with strategy, process, and KPIs for assigned suppliers.
- Request For Quotation (RFQ), negotiation, contract management. Analysis of suppliers, competition, benchmark, spends, etc.
What do we expect from you:
1- Key responsibilities:
- Attend with the Head of procurement the annual procurement forecast meetings with the managers for collecting their needs
- Consolidate the needs as a step for building the department plan
- Ensure meeting the department KPIs and SLAs
- Work on sourcing quality products, materials, and services according to company standards
- Follow vendors' assessment and selection process
- Copy to supplier base plans, supplier management processes, contracts, and best practices.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with stakeholders and act as a proactive Business Partner
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers, and review opportunities to make business savings under the supervision of his manager
- Arrange transport of goods and track the orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with the store team for any goods returns and communicate with the vendor for the replacement.
- Follow up a company policy for procurement process like ( 3 quotations & required legal documents for new suppliers, ….etc.)
- Follow up stock levels and ensure timely replenishment by issuing the POs.
2- Health and Safety:
- Strictly adhere to the HSE instructions
- Goods in transient
- Prices update report
- Assist in developing the vendors' performance report
4- Continuous improvement:
- Continuously develop the vendors' list
What do you need to perform your role:
To perform your job successfully, you need to have the following minimum requirements:
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years experience in procurement
- Certificate in supply chain or procurement is a plus
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail and figures
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience in ERP is a must. (Odoo is a great plus)
- Quality oriented
- Excellent proficiency in English is a must
- Aware of new substitute products to increase efficiency and rationalize spending
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia24 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago