Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for handling all tasks related to the Payroll , Compensation & Benefits Management
- Oversees procedures and processes and manages inquiries and requests related to preparation and distribution of payroll.
- Processes payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Maintains or oversees the maintenance of employee records.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll software, systems, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related area.
- At least 5 years payroll experience, preferably at an hospitals
- Familiarity with payroll software and computer operations.
- Supervisory ability.
- Advanced knowledge of payroll operations and ability to resolve complex payroll problem.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago