Skills And Tools:
Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments
Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication
- Master's degree in medicine
- Current state medical license
- counseling and listening skills.
- organizational and time management skills.
- decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- management and leadership skills
- Medical Approval DoctorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Medical OfficerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago