- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- The Pre-Sales Engineer and Analyst (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex
- The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Accountability and performance measures
- Achieves assigned productivity and profitability quotas.
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Achieves product growth targets for the assigned geography, channel, sales team, or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams supported.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
The company is established in January 2002 as one of Xerox Egypt Premier Partners. Offering complete range of global document management solutions & services to all type of industries and provide the means to produce and manage documents.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Document Technology
Sit back and relax while we...