- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
What Will You Do?
- Identify sales opportunities, expand the database and prospecting for new business.
- Approach potential clients through phone and face-to-face as well.
- Carry out meetings with managerial level decision makers.
- Regular follow-up with potential clients to close the deal.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution.
- Accurately report progress through weekly sales reports and forecast revenue projections to the head of sponsorship and sales department.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising Other - Not Classified
What Do You need to Have?
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Challenging attitude with results-oriented approach
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Highly disciplined & determined.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, proactive, and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business is preferable.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position is a MUST.
- Sales engineers are highly encouraged to apply.
About this Company
In the world of opportunities, the smarter you go,
See all Careers and Jobs at Inspira Expo
the faster your grow. Opportunities never wait.
Needs never end. Business is all about time.
We know your needs. We un-hide opportunities.
Welcome to the world of inspira expo.