Skills And Tools:
- Ensures that all works are carried out according to drawings and speciﬁcations.
- Enforces health and safety procedures on site.
- Contacts management and responding to letters pertained to contractual issues.
- Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the contractors, the project schedule, the time and cost impact of variation orders.
- Reviews and settles the claims raised by the contractors.
- Coordinates and communicates the project issues and progress with all project’s stakeholders.
- Plans, monitors, and controls the staﬃng plan of the site supervision consultant team.
- Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the site supervision consultant team.
- Ensures that all project documents and communications are properly recorded and stored.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent command of English.
- P.M.P. is a plus.
- Experience in Real-Estate is preferable.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Auto-CAD.
- Very strong communication skills
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Food...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago