Skills And Tools:
- Oversee the planning, management, and coordination of access control related operations.
- Hold responsibility for access control security systems, inventory control, database management, electronic products system management, supervision, vendor/contractor management, and the overall management of the cities access control program.
- Provide consultation, recommendations, and technical expertise and support.
- Advise department leaders and cities administration on access control matters.
- Research and evaluate emerging access control technology such as new hardware, software, and management tools relating to access control, facilities, access control, security systems.
- Oversee day to day management of existing installations; manage provision, distribution, and tracking of access control security systems.
- Receive and complete access control security systems requests.
- Ensure that the control room and all equipment is maintained satisfactorily at all times by managing the CCTV maintenance contract, ensuring that faults are remedied within the terms of the contract and holding regular contract management meetings to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure the accurate recording of all events and actions monitored from within the control room. Including the maintenance of daily logs.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras to provide shift cover/additional support when operationally necessary.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Communication Engineering or Equivalent.
- Work Experience:10+ years in Technology, preferred in real-estate sector
- Technical Presales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- IT ExecutiveConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo19 hours ago