- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Ensuring the compliance with:
- All the quality management systems
- Food Safety
- Health and Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- GMP and 5 S application
- Customer and company standards and specifications
- Documents preparation, edition, control and continual improvement.
- Fill out Client’s Questionnaires.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Conducting Internal Training for staff on food safety, quality and health and safety according to the training plan.
- Investigation, corrective and preventive action.
- Calibration plan implementation (Internal & External)
- Continuous and continual improvement for the quality management systems and their programs
- Follow all the company’s policies, plans and procedures.
- Reporting to QA Manage
Sites of work:
- Wahat Site (Herbs and Spices drying and distillation plant and the Farm)
- Beni Suef Sites (Herbs and Spices plant, Distillation unit and the Farm)
- October Site
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Fridal is a privately owned Egyptian company established in 1957 with its headquarters
See all Careers and Jobs at FRIDAL
located in 6th of October city.
With five processing plants, over 850 employees and 5000 Feddans of privately owned land
cultivated all over Egypt, Fridal is specialized in...