- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions & profits
About the Job
The Executive Manager is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Management.
Main Job Duties:
- Set up the yearly business action plan, objectives, targets to be achieved during the year.
- Cascading the approved targets with management to departments level and working to achieve it with the light of company vision.
- Identify, assess, and inform the Management of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Provide periodic reports on implementation and continuous traffic and monitor the business process in reality
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
- Coach and mentor staff as appropriate to improve performance
- Make use of available resources to provide higher implementation rates
- Commitment to quality system and their transfer to the implementation team
- Serve as the face for the organization in public relations matters
- Develop and evaluate various programs
- Lead and motivate the staff members
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management