- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that all documents of the employee file comply with the documents needed as set by the Labor Law and Social Insurance
- Maintain proper communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance to governmental and Egyptian labor law standards.
- Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.
- Ensure issuing all governmental monthly and periodical payments checks on time in coordination with the finance department.
- Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1,2,6) , bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
- Review monthly attendance and leaves report including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.
- Provide periodic reports about employees regularity and review employees vacation, absence, attendance, sick leave, …etc.
- Controlling the vacation system and track the vacation balance of all employees.
- Responsible for the employees' database records and updates.
- Handle medical insurance approvals requests, claims of reimbursement and finalize medical insurance invoices.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the Organization.
- Ensure all employees database is up to date, maintaining and updating Filling system to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations and ensure that documentation is easily accessible.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office