- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Focal point between the company and the clients and deliver what they are looking for to our company team.
- Identifying and articulating reporting requirements.
- Reviewing client’s advertising needs regarding client brief from sales department.
- Ensure the execution of business plan in an efficient and profitable way.
- Manage the entire cycle starting from purchase point to delivery time.
- Manage the logistics and operational requirements.
- Directly supervise execution team’s tasks and deadline dates.
- Provide professional client support to enhance client dedication and client satisfaction.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand their current needs and future requirements.
- Keep records of contracts and operational data.
- Existing accounts follow up and new accounts communication and contracting.
- Recreating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting targets.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Reporting directly to operation manager .
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Full Advertising Services and integrated Marketing solutions Agency.
See all Careers and Jobs at clue advertising