- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Verify suppliers’ requisition to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Update the suppliers in relation to company Business objectives and needs.
- Coordinate with the accounting team to resolve suppliers’ Invoicing queries.
- Send the purchase order copy to the requestor.
- Coordinate with the concerned team to respond to suppliers’ queries and resolve any arising issue.
- Prepare and forward the purchase orders to the respective supplier.
- Handle company requisitions
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers.
- Prepare purchase order for the supplier and the requestor.
- Prepare and send RFQ (Request for Quotation), RFI (Request for Information) & RFP (Request for Proposal) to the Suppliers.
- Maintain proper filing of all purchase order along with all related documents to ensure compliance with Aramex policies and procedures.
- Ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized.
- Verify and forward the received Invoices to the accountant payable for settlement.
- Coordinate with the accounting team to ensure prompt supplier payment in line with the company payments policy
- Monitor any price increases and communicating changes as necessary.
- Take all necessary measures when possible to reduce cost without compromising quality and standards.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aramex