- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Representing the company legally before all governmental, private and public bodies in relation to obligations, rights, contracts and legal procedures related to the company's business.
- Establish relationships with external institutions (institutions and partners - government institutions, ministries, public and private bodies - executive bodies) and establish good and strong working relationships with these institutions in accordance with the need to provide legal and other assistance to the company to manage its business externally with these institutions.
- Responsible for following up relations with governmental, legal, private and investment institutions and partners, and editing and reviewing all contracts and agreements of the company with these entities legally.
- Implementation of the work of the main contracts of the company as well as supervision and review of all contracts with various departments and all external aspects of the legal aspects.
- Crisis management and negotiations with clients related to (contracts - collection - explain the legal status of the company and its projects) and the development of legal policies and strategies and methods of negotiations to ensure the preservation of all the rights of the company in parallel with the effectiveness of the scope to ensure assistance in reducing the number of lawsuits And against the Company in general to provide the appropriate investment climate appropriate to the quality of activity based on the company's activity in real estate development.
- Representing the company before the courts (courts and the like) and providing legal protection for the company and protecting its legal status.
- Responsible for developing legal strategies and general policies of the company.
- The formation of integrated legal management later formed in accordance with the need for work and development plan and projects that will be undertaken by the company (legal contracts - collection - investment, etc.).
- Management and implementation of the activities and activities of the legal department of the company work to develop and develop an organizational structure that contributes to the development of work and provide full legal protection for the company and its legal status.
- Contracts of customers of the project of the Castle Land Mark at all stages of the project.
- The Internal Investigation Officer shall supervise the recommendation of the required penalty.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Alamia for touristic resorts was established in 2010 with a vision and an Egyptian investment.. Alamia can be portrayed best as one of fastest growing real estate developers in Egypt to fully comprehend the needs of the market and customers, yielding its expertise to identify...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alamia for Touristic Resort - Real Estate