- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,200 to 1,500 USD per month, Bonuses
About the Job
- This role is responsible for representing “Tri Tech Data Services” to the customer at multiple levels, guiding and managing projects from design,install,implement and configure Security technology for the product that company support. This role is key in the customer experience and implementation of our current service models.
- Support Customer with the implementation and integration of components within a customer's test and production environment.
Responsibilities include supporting the following efforts:
- Assist in the hands-on implementation of Symantec solutions.
- Provide Symantec subject matter expertise and thought leadership as an extended member of a customer team.
- Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for Symantec solution.
- Stabilize and optimize Symantec solution system performance, including rules and reports.
- Assist with Symantec solution component upgrades, installs, testing and configuration.
- Liaise with Symantec Support, Engineering, Product Management, and others within Symantec on behalf of the customer.
- Provide regular status reports for critical incidents, projects and proactive services.
- Communicate professionally and effectively at all organizational levels.
- Keep the Account Team informed of major issues or new opportunities.
- Travel may be required to remote sites on an as-needed basis.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Tri Tech data Services is an Information Technology Company that specialized in Services Delivery specialized in three major pillars in IT :
See all Careers and Jobs at Tri TEch Data Services
1. Data Protection ( Backup and recovery)
2. High Availability
We are working with the highest...