- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To research, recommend, and administer employees’ benefits.
- This will include understanding of employees motives and preferences, and makes recommendations accordingly.
- To administer existing (and new) benefits plans, including answering queries, documentation and filing of related paperwork, and communicating with employees regarding outcomes or other questions they may have.
- To stay abreast with current benefit trends, best practices, changing regulations and procedures regarding the benefits.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits. job requirements
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services