- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Execute accurately and timely daily operational activities and functions:
- Manage the Time Management, badging corrections, leaves, technical issues.
- Support Line Managers on Time Management guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide reports on Time Management (holidays, flextime, overtime, illness, accident…)
- Sends notification to Line Manager (Market) of the Employees Time Card Approval Cut-off Schedule.
- Checks Time Exceptions, Missed Punches, Absences and Unscheduled hours.
- Ensures Sign-off of Time Cards or records for all employees concerned for Interface.
- Runs Time Detail Reports.
- Ensure the course logistics.
- Ensure all training materials are made available for each speaker
- Confirms Speakers' participation
- Manage Purchasing process
- Prepare and send administrative information to participants (pre-reading documents & work)
- Correspondence with markets for Visas
- Answer to participants requests
- Organize social activities
- Setup the quest for the course assessment
- Manage training rooms arrangement as well as working group rooms, documentations,...
- Ensure post-evaluation performed after 3 months
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle