- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus, overtime compensation, housing, transporation, cell phone
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French, Russian
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
As we expand our holiday homes operations in Dubai, we are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team with a solid background in the hospitality and travel and tourism industries.
- You will join our team as reservation specialists handling the coordination of the incoming reservations
- As part of the team of travel reservations specialists, the role involves full management of the reservations life cycle for selected Holiday Homes and Hotel apartments
- The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in hotels or holiday homes reservations , in addition, the candidate must have an extensive knowledge and experience in hotel operations standards, reservation systems, channel managers and revenue management.
The tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Actively managing direct reservations from multiple sources and working with a team for leading the customer experience cycle.
- Managing external reservations through different channels
- Direct sales for prospective corporate clients
- Taking charge of customer service related issues with guests for all hotels and holiday homes assigned
- Facilitating guest communications through our CRM system and the management booking systems including management of direct advertisements
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with current and prospect property and hotel owners and reservations managers.
- Occasionally, directly managing and facilitating the process of checking guests into the holiday homes and hotels and following up with them before, during and after their stay
- Marketing properties through updating current advertisements in all channels
- Maximizing booking revenue through price adjustments based on market studies for the properties assigned.
- Basic Salary (Based on experience) including overtime compensation when overtime work is required
- Housing at company provided accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Bonus structure based on KPIs related to the assigned clients and booking targets.
- Yearly ticket to home location
- Mobile phone and a telecom phone packages
- Access to company transportation
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
A Holiday Homes Operator in Dubai specializing in cooperate and holiday traveler accommodation. Through an extensive network of travel agents, cooperate clients and tour operators, we work on maximizing the occupancy of holiday homes in the Dubai area without passing on...
See all Careers and Jobs at Yanjoon Holiday Homes Rental L.L.C