- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified team leader to lead our technical team and provide effective guidance.
- Define project scale, tasks, resources, and schedule.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowchart.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and mobile applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code.
- Participate and promote development best practices
- Have ability to write reusable, modular and well performing code
- Take ownership of problems and driving themselves and others to define and implement solutions
- Have an eye for details in maintaining the end user experience.
6 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Must: 2 Years iOS Development, Web Development, or Android Development, and 2 Years Team Leadership Experience.
- Experience with software design and development
- Experience with databases
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
About this Company
We are ElMnassa Innovation and Development LLC, a software house which offers bespoke mobile apps, mobile games, desktop and web development services.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElMnassa Innovation & Development
Founded in 2016 we are rapidly growing entity with a dedicated team of skilled and experienced IT...