- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Renewal commission + achievement bonus
About the Job
If you’re passionate about fitness & wish to get a closer look into the engine of one of the industry’s top functional training & combat studios, we are looking to expand our Customer Experience team. Get to learn the trade secrets from professionals, help organize the coolest fitness activations and meet new people! Your responsibilities include;
- Meeting & Greeting guests in the facility.
- Managing clients’ needs and presenting our facility and services.
- Explaining our different membership types and fitness programs.
- Gathering potential leads.
- A building, maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
- Managing members’ bookings and following up with members’ inquiries by phone and email.
- Handling inquiries on Social Media
- Managing email and phone campaigns.
- Maintaining strong communication with all functional departments including sales, fitness & operations.
- Updating the member's list with key information.
- Performing administrative functions such as organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Attending a weekly meeting as scheduled by the management.
- Prepare required reports.
- Perform any other assigned duties that are related to the business area.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Sports
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is a high-end, professional fitness facility specialized in Functional Training and Mixed Martial Arts. It's founder and managing director is a results / process oriented ex-management consultant with extensive entrepreneurial experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory