- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Organize and implement all administrative duties and the daily routine in the area of responsibility.
- Implement the efficient management of all administrative measures within the reloading and onboarding process in the area of responsibility including:
- Handle all contracts & bills related to the providers of the Mobiles, transportation and any other benefits providers.
- Responsible for the logistics and all travel arrangements of the employees inside Egypt.
- Ensure high cleaning standards in the administration building and the factory.
- Assist in the day to day operation and management of the company cars.
- Provide administrative back up to the facilities team as and when required.
- Track vehicle/equipment mileage and operating hours.
- Schedule maintenance and repair work.
- Assist with vehicle titles and registrations.
- Prepare transfers and pay fuel invoices.
- Obtain and record Purchase orders.
- Perform daily supervision on the housekeeping and security teams.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Based in Egypt, CANEX Aluminum is a Canadian-Saudi joint venture that is focused on the expanding market for extrusions. By leveraging international suppliers from around the world, CANEX Aluminum has the capacity to rapidly bring to market a number of customized solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Canex Aluminum