- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Set up a detailed plan for achieving every stage of the project
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Follow up execution of works and develop and monitor controls that maintain high quality.
- Manage coordination between various departments.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ensuring that the project's specifications and requirements are met.
- Study and selection of the bill of quantity plus follow up of installation of all project's works.
- Study the shop drawings & bill quantities and technical specifications and ensure that the entire project are executed according to the technical office shop drawings.
- Follow up steering of all the purchase requests & store requests and receiving reports and participate in selecting tools and materials.
- Regularly monitors stores and ensure that materials are ordered in plenty of time to avoid running out of any items.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Provide departmental training needs & skills development.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments