- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing Global IT support for Vodafone Enterprise & Web Applications for all branches of Vodafone Companies around the world
- Maintaining the availability of the applications and their hosted servers (on UNIX platform)
- Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps to solve the problems and service requests
- Managing all system components including apache and tomcat
- Solving the user/groups access issues the different sections on the applications
- Troubleshooting & facilitating the Infrastructure and connectivity issues remotely
- Utilizing the existing team applications and tools (knowledge base, Documentation database, Handbook) to solve the incidents
- Ensure that the technical solution and root cause are clear and logic
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time based on agreed Service Levels.
- Ensure that all incidents are solved within the agreed SLA
- Update the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone