- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Validate Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Validate Functional Specification Document.
- Validate and approve Test Cases and Scenarios.
- Validate Release Notes
- Prepare schedules for the preparation of test cases and scenarios.
- Prepare schedules for testing new modifications.
- Prepare schedules for testing bugs based on severity and priority.
- Monitor quality assurance activities and provide necessary instructions/guidance to team members to simulate/reproduce bugs reported by clients.
- Increase productivity of QA team by implementing testing tools to automate the testing process and to reduce manual testing.
- Coordinate with support team, product development manager to solve issues reported by clients.
- Certify new releases and confirm readiness for delivery.
- Execute tasks as per the schedules
- Ensure team members are maintaining records of their activities as per Path QMS requirements.
- Appraisal of team members.
- Coordinate regression test activities across all supported applications including automation.
- Designs, develops, tests, maintains and executes reusable test automation scripts across different test environments for consistency.
- Respect and obey company rules, policies and procedures.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions