- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Spare Parts Movements:
- Receiving requests for spare parts from different departments and reviewing the balances to make sure they are not available in the stores
- Coordination with the Procurement Department to determine the quantities required to be supplied to the stores
- Coordination with the warehouse secretary to receive the quantities as soon as they are supplied by the purchasing department and inspect them to make sure they meet the required specifications by using the technical opinion from the department requesting spare parts and supplies.
- Check the permission of the post after editing and make sure to add it to the balances and records stored properly and identical.
- Receipt of notification from the store keeper if the supply of a new class of stores to work on the check and Tkweda after making sure not to check in advance and check the full data and purpose.
- In case of addition to the shipments of supplies from abroad, the warehouse supervisor shall receive the shipment list and review it with the recipient of the storekeeper's party and make the required report for the statement unless it is received and follow up the items and quantities still under customs possession, customs clearance and customs release documents in coordination with the department Logistics
- Ensure the supply of emergency items that are not used by the stores and which are ordered in an exceptional way to repair the equipment and coordinate with the purchasing department to ensure the speed of supply to ensure the progress of work.
- Addressing the competent departments to what has been done in the warehouses of each department in respect thereof until the quantities required to be supplied to external sites for repairs of containers or equipment in ports and outbound locations
- Review the health of the exchange of spare parts in the form permitted and the exchange of spare parts for the authorized party to exchange.
- Follow-up of spare parts of generators and car maintenance with EMR management and operation.
- Ensure that all spare parts on the equipment and the Covenant in the sites with the follow-up of the rigidity in the sites until the benefit of consumption and download them from the custody of the site and the return of assets to ensure the continuity of work.
- Follow up the supply of diesel sites and spend on operational equipment in coordination with the generator operations and their daily need to fill the request of customers from the operation of generators.
- Review the data of the balances in the sites and the external stores and review the data sent from these balances and verify the completion of the full data and attachments required for exchange permits Follow up receipt of the sites that have the spare parts on the email in case of sending the stores to spare parts for external sites. And be sure to dispense and recorded correctly on the stomach or container of its own.
- For the refrigerator department, an email is received from the Department of Refrigeration Operations or site officials for their spare parts, indicating the number of the bar, the quantity and the type of the order (direct deposit of the container) and the building of the coordination on the supply of spare parts from the nearest store of the site available spare parts.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services Warehousing