- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Profit Share
About the Job
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, terminologists, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work. Manages the team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Directing team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients
- 3,000~3,500 EGP net Salary
- Profit share
- Mobile line with calls/net package
- Medical care coverage
- Social Insurance.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Located at the centre of the Dynamic, Vibrant Egypt, L10N House is a fast growing company to meet and exceed your requirements. Thanks to our unique approach, our passion and our relentless commitment, the company has witnessed a steady and constant growth. We pride that we...
See all Careers and Jobs at L10N House, LTD.