- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Nozha Language Schools (Cairo Ismailia Road Branch) is hiring
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Implement & coordinate policies in addition to covering all HR Functions, including: Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee & Labor Relations, OD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Workforce planning in coordination with Top Management and Department Managers.
- Responsible for selecting the resources for recruitment and evaluate each resource.
- Design & implement Internal Policies & procedures for HR Department aligned with school's policy & Egyptian Labor Law.
- Monitor commitment to attendance records according to school policy.
- Conduct Salary Surveys and make recommendations to update current Salary Structure when needed.
- Design & Update Compensations & Benefits to achieve school objectives and retain high calibers.
- Assure the fairness in compensating the school staff.
- Fully responsible for Payroll function.
- Design & update the Performance Evaluation System aligned with Top Management and coordinate with all department heads to apply it.
- Design HR Department objectives & KPI’s based on school’s vision & mission and objectives.
- Conduct the Job Analysis Phase on annual basis and/or as needed with school expansion plans.
- Drafting & reviewing the Job Descriptions for all Staff aligned with Top Management for Managerial Level and with Department Managers for other teams & subordinates.
- Fully responsible for Training & Development functions, make the Training Needs analysis for all staff and assure the training plans are in right track.
- Fully responsible to evaluate the ROI of Training & Development Plans.
- Responsible for the Administration needs in all school premises.
More than 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- A university degree with appropriate specialization.
- A diploma or Accredited HR Certificate is a MUST
- Master degree in human resources is a plus.
- At least 12 years of experience in a similar field + 4 years in a schools sector is a must.
Key Skills & Core Competencies:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- MS office, Windows and Internet applications (good command of computer skills).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Exposure and experience with governmental sectors, such as Insurance and labor office
About this Company
As a result of expansion in various sectors such as Investment, Real estate, Education, Publishing, shipping, Tourism and IT solutions a group of companies had been established and gathered under Nozha Group umbrella, therefore Nozha Group unleashing the success of some of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozha Group