- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love & Develop current products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that delivered the Bingo’s vision and strategy for Creating Happiness.
- Participates in BINGO yearly strategic objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the company's strategic direction.
- Accordingly develops and sets the company marketing strategy, & presents it to the CEO for review and approval.
- Reviews and approves the annual marketing budget plan, ensuring alignment with the company's vision and strategies, and submits to the CEO for final approval.
- Sets the operating mode, standards and performance measures of the Marketing department in line with the company’s strategic direction.
- Sets the appropriate strategies and policies regarding BINGO’s Marketing Strategy & product mix which includes pricing, promotion, product and distribution in collaboration with the Sales Sr. Manager
- Presents the marketing results on a quarterly basis, outlining, achievements versus plan and challenges and suggestions for improvements.
- Cascades the company marketing strategy with his direct subordinates, allocate tasks to them & monitors their timely implementation, and ensures the achievement of their objectives.
- Develops BINGO corporate identity and maintains it by unifying the branding and positioning of the company image across all departments to ensure the internal & external projection of the company’s value proposition.
- Monitors the adherence of company’s employees to the company identity policies & procedures guidelines.
- Prepares in cooperation with the Sales force, the marketing programs and plans (i.e. seminars, conferences, exhibitions, events etc.) including; the design and supervision of production of communication material, ensuring adherence to company’s corporate identity.
- Monitors sales performance and issues a weekly report reflecting their compliance to the product mix and the percentage of achievement of sales against time lapsed for total sales and sales channels and thus proposes corrective actions accordingly.
- Holds a periodic meeting with the sales team to inform them about new product features and specifications of BINGO products to ensure that they are always well informed about the company products.
- Directs market and customer research activities and reviews reports and statistical analysis of research results.
- Analyzes market conditions, competition, price trends, and customer requirements to identify the target markets and oversee the appropriate pricing policies for different product categories to ensure the achievement of sales and profit targets.
- Analyzes competition data obtained from the sales force and uses it to identify areas for improvement, incorporating the required changed for BINGO marketing programs.
- Ensures alignment of the necessary changes with the company’s corporate objectives.
- Develops content for company profiles across different platforms to ensure it is reflective of BINGO strategy.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Marketing and Advertising Retail
About this Company
Bingo Group is an Egyptian family business founded in 1995 with the focus of bringing joy to Egyptians young and old. The BINGO group hosts two companies, the flagship company BINGO GIFTS is a trading company specializing in seasonal items, party & occasion items and home...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bingo Global