- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission included
About the Job
- Maintaining and updating inventory reports and reporting to Head Office on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining and reporting of sales made on a daily and weekly basis.
- Generating a commission report on a quarterly basis.
Contracts/ Sales procedures:
- Acting as the check point for availability of a unit before a sale is made by the Sales Executive.
- Collecting accurate data information, including payments, on the customer to create the customer master.
- Liaising with finance department to track international finance; Sales orders can only be created after obtaining transfers sales receipt.
- Collecting the required documentation present in the sales audit checklist in order to approve a sale.
- Responsible of approving a sale in order for a contract to be generated.
- Contract printing and contract execution
Other Daily Tasks:
- Release list of available inventory for Sales Executives to move and submit to sales centre Manager.
- Check that the unit status (SOLD, AVAILABLE, BLOCKED…) are reported and maintained exactly as in master data base and in Oracle. Make sure the total numbers for each status is the same when compared with master data base and Oracle.
- Create sales order on Oracle and issue the payment receipts.
- Maintain a back up file of the master data base.
- Be the contact point, in regards to unit status, with Customer Care and Post Sales.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC, a global property developer. Emaar Misr is one of the largest foreign direct investor in Egypt’s real estate sector with an investment portfolio of EGP 53 billion. Emaar has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar